LaLa-ing Space

The randomness of life.

Old is No Longer Gold, Huh? 12:03 AM

I pity this blog. We have totally forgotten its existence...ish...

Blog, oh, dear blog,
We have shared so many memories together,
The sacrifices you had to go through,
Listening to all our woes,
Being the container,
Of all our follies and vices,
But alas!
Thou have been forgotten,
Tossed aside,
Mutilated and marred,
Like a forgotten library book,
Way passed its due date.

I say it because the last time I forgot to return the library book in time, I tried flushing it down the toilet due to pure fear. Of course that didn't exactly turn out well since it was ,well, a book thus making it unflushable. In the end I hid it amongst the higher window panes of said toilet. But then my mom found the book when we were going to move to a new house and she told me to return said bane of my existence then. I was still too scared and ended up burning it when no one was looking at my grandma's house.

Hey, I was NINE.

I honestly thought an overdue book meant a life sentence in jail or something worse, like, expulsion or criminal record.

................


I am so lame...

Le sigh.

Peace.

0 comments: